The legacy of the Flexible Spending Account stretches back to the very first full Flex Benefit offerings. We have served, educated and communicated with employers and employees about the benefits and details of FSA enrollment and administration since 1986, as one of the first in the field.
Healthcare Spending Account
OUR APPROACH IS HOLISTIC
We offer a full complement customized FSA services, including:
- The ABA Debit Card
- Direct Deposit Options
- Web Access to Accounts
- Weekly Reimbursements
YOUR TIME IS IMPORTANT
ABA knows the real meaning of benefits means a benefits plan that makes administration easier for your company. To help, we handle:
- Plan Design
- Internal Revenue Code Plan Requirements
- Communication, Implementation & Enrollment of Plan
- Required Discrimination Testing
- Ongoing Plan Administration
- Claim Adjudication
- Form 5500 Preparations
YOUR EMPLOYEES MATTER
In addition to simply managing plans, we are also always seeking ways to create employee enthusiasm in FSA benefits to maximize participation.
THE BENEFITS ARE CLEAR
Get in touch today to see what more than two decades in FSA administration can mean to your business.
Dependent Care Spending Account
American Benefit Administrators’ Dependent Care Spending Account benefits families by offering a versatile and useful Pre-Tax Dependent care program.
A survey of child care costs in the U.S. reveals that child care is one of the biggest expenses that families face—an average of $4,000 to $6,000 per year for most, and for some, more than $10,000 a year (depending on region).
QUALIFYING DEPENDENT CARE EXPENSES
- Work-related expenses incurred so that you, and (if applicable), your spouse can work
- Custodial care for qualified tax dependents
- Before and after school care
- Preschool and nursery school for pre-kindergarten
- Day care center expenses for custodial care
- Au pair or nanny dependent care expenses
- Adult day care expenses
If you would like to explore our services and what we can offer contact us today at email@example.com.