Following are some helpful links to government documents:
- Publication 503, Child and Dependent Care Expenses
- Publication 502 Medical & Dental Expenses
- Are amounts paid by individuals for breast reconstruction surgery, vision correction surgery, and teeth whitening medical care expenses within the meaning of § 213(d) and deductible under § 213 of the Internal Revenue Code?
- Publication 969 (2018), Health Savings Accounts and Other Tax-Favored Health Plans
- Not legal to ask terminated employees to repay claims that were paid in excess of contributions upon termination.
- IRS Qualifying Life Events
- DOL Employer’s Guide to COBRA
- DOL Employee’s Guide to COBRA